From the cozy warmth of a gas fireplace to cooking the perfect omelet over the flame of a gas stove, gas delivers the many small comforts that make life a little richer. Clean, energy-efficient natural gas. The comforts of home at a fraction of the cost of electricity. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions to get more information about appliances or services. You can contact our customer service center at 800-548-3679. You can also request service online.
Watch & Learn
Intermountain Gas Level Pay Program
Intermountain Gas AutoPay
Intermountain Gas Continuous Service Agreement
Intermountain Gas Payment Options
Required Information for Meter Install
- Has the Service line been installed?
- Is this a Residential or Commercial Property?
- Subdivision Name, Lot & Block Number
- Has the Pressure Test been complete?
- Permit Number#?
- Has the Pressure Test been inspected or tagged by the City/County/State?
- Has the house piping been tied to the meter bar?
- Is it level?
You will need to be able to verify the gas appliances and individual BTU loads listed on Premise Characteristics.
- Have there been any additions or deletions to the gas equipment that we should know about?
- What is the name and contact phone number of the contractor/heating dealer or customer for us to contact regarding any other questions?
- Is the Address visible from the street?
- Do we have clear access to the meter set location?