How Level Pay works:
This plan takes the guesswork out of budgeting and levels out your monthly energy expenses without being concerned about extremes in the weather impacting your bill. You pay an even monthly amount through the year, as opposed to paying larger bills in the winter when you use more natural gas.
- Available to all residential and small commercial customers who meet the program criteria. You may join anytime during the year.
- To enroll, log in to your account online or contact Customer Service.
- To calculate your payment amount, we total your previous 12 months of energy use and average that amount into even payments.
- Your Level Pay amount will be reviewed and adjusted periodically. It may be adjusted due to weather, price fluctuations, or consumption changes.
- If at the end of the program year, you have a debit balance that is equal to, or less than two level payments, it will be rolled into the new Level Pay amount. A debit balance greater than two or more of your level payments should be paid before the new Level Pay year begins.
- Level pay payments must be made each month. Missing payments may result in removal from Level Pay, at which the full balance will become due.
How Level Pay and AutoPay work together:
It’s the perfect pair! Once you sign up for both Level Pay and AutoPay, your preauthorized payment will be withdrawn from your financial institution on your bill’s due date, which is shown on your bill stub.
You will continue to receive a monthly statement showing your AutoPay amount, which will be your Level Pay amount, and the date it will be withdrawn from your bank account. The automatic payment also will appear on your monthly bank statement.