Payment and Billing Options
Intermountain Gas offers many convenient payment and billing options designed to make your bill paying as easy as possible
Online Account Services:
Make Payments 24/7 from your active U.S. checking account and enjoy the flexibility of managing your account online – FREE of charge.
- Review your account Information.
- Schedule a payment/request a payment plan.
- Monitor your monthly usage history.
- Make service requests.
- Update your profile.
- Enroll in AutoPay.
It’s an easy and secure way to receive, view and/or pay your bill from any device.
Visit www.intgas.com to sign up.
Go paperless with eBills and ePayment services
Once registered for Online Account Services, you can select eBill as your bill delivery method and receive an email notification when your bill is ready to view.
- This free option saves valuable time and trees.
- eBills look exactly like your paper bills.
- An email alert will let you know when bills are ready for payment.
- View and print any of your previous 24 months’ billing statements.
- Pay in full or make multiple partial payments.
- Your online payment will be withdrawn from the checking account you designate, on the date you select.
- No sign-up waiting period.
Choose the Payment Option That Fits Your Needs
Take advantage of Intermountain Gas’s convenient, no-cost automatic payment plan that ensures your monthly bill is always paid on time. Each month your preauthorized payment will be automatically withdrawn from your active U.S. checking account.
- Enroll electronically at intgas.com by logging into your account online and completing the online form.
- Your bill will show the amount and date your payment will be made.
- With AutoPay, your preauthorized payment will be withdrawn from your financial institution on the day your bill payment is due.
Level Pay takes the guesswork out of budgeting by leveling out your monthly Intermountain Gas bill so you pay the same monthly amount throughout the year. Averaging your usage over the year can reduce the cost fluctuations from extreme weather conditions when you have higher usage.
- Level Pay is available to all residential and small commercial customers that meet program criteria.
- To enroll, log in to your account online or contact Customer Service.
- Your Level Pay amount is reviewed and adjusted periodically.
Credit/Debit Card Payments – (Speedpay®)
Payments can be made by phone or online using your credit, debit card or an electronic check through Speedpay® Bill Payment Service. ATM or debit cards with “NYCE,” “PULSE®,” or “STAR®” logo can be used for payment. Visa®, MasterCard® or Discover® credit cards can be used as well. Be sure to have your
11-digit account number ready when making a payment.
- Speedpay® is an independent service provider and charges a $1.99 fee per transaction.
- Pay-by-phone by calling our Speedpay® toll-free number: 1-844-413-7758 and following the prompts.
- Online card payments also can be accessed through the Speedpay® link on our website under Payment Options.
- Payments made after 4 p.m. Central Time will be processed the following business day.
Pay by Mail
A return envelope is included with your bill. Remember to enclose the bottom section of your bill with your check or money order payable to Intermountain Gas Company, add postage and mail.
Intermountain Gas has several authorized drop box locations throughout its service territory. Do not deposit cash in our payment drop boxes. Paying by personal check or money order is much more secure and makes the possibility of missing payments less likely. Please allow five business days for payment processing. For a list of drop box locations, visit www.intgas.com.
Convenience Pay Locations
Pay your Intermountain Gas bill with cash, check or money order at one of our Authorized Convenience Pay locations. To pay at an area pay station, take your bill to a nearby Western Union Convenience Pay location.
- Western Union® does not charge a fee for payments.
- It typically takes one business day for a payment at a Convenience Pay location to be processed by Intermountain Gas.
- Visit our website, intgas.com, for your nearest Convenience Pay location.
Disconnection of Service Notice:
If you are paying on disconnection of service notice at a payment location, please contact Customer Service between 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. to let us know a payment has been made and provide the receipt number.
If you need assistance with connects, disconnects, billing and credit, contact Customer Service at the number listed or contact us through our website at www.intgas.com.