This fall, be sure to stay warm and cozy with the Intermountain Gas Energy Efficiency Fall Sweepstakes! Stay warm on the cold winter days to come with energy efficient natural gas and by entering to win our ultimate soup setup! We are giving away Soup Bowls, Cook Books, Gourmet Soup mixes and more! Simply fill out the information below to enter.
Click here for more information on the Intermountain Gas Energy Efficiency program and incentives available for you.
INTERMOUNTAIN GAS COMPANY ‘SOUP’S ON! SAVINGS ON!’ ENERGY EFFICIENCY FALL SWEEPSTAKES 2020
This sweepstakes is sponsored by Intermountain Gas Company (“IGC” or “Sponsor”) and is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by IGC are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on October, 5th, 2020 at 12:00 am MST through November, 9th, 2020 at 11:59 pm MST (“Sweepstakes Period”), visit the Intermountain Gas Company Soup’s on! Savings On! Fall Sweepstakes web page, located atcom/energy-efficiency/2020-energy-efficiency-sweepstakes/, and complete the online entry form with your name, service address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and email address where indicated (“Intermountain Gas Company Soup’s On! Savings On! Fall Sweepstakes Online Entry”). Intermountain Gas Company Energy Efficiency Fall Sweepstakes Online Entries must be received by no later than 11:59 p.m. MT on the last day of the Sweepstakes Period, or the entry is not eligible for the Soup’s On! Savings On! drawing. Alternatively, you may also enter the Intermountain Gas Company Soup’s On! Savings On! Fall Sweepstakes drawing by legibly printing your name, service address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and email address on a 3 X 5-inch card or piece of paper and mail it in a self-addressed envelope with proper first class postage affixed to: Intermountain Gas Company, Energy Efficiency Fall Sweepstakes, 555 S. Cole Road, P.O. BOX 7608 Boise, ID 83707 (“Intermountain Gas Company Energy Efficiency Fall Sweepstakes Mail Entry”).
No submissions will be accepted after the Sweepstakes Period for any reason regardless of the method of entry. You may enter only once per household. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of IGC.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Receipt of entries may not be acknowledged, and proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject any entry for failure to fully comply with these Official Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: The sweepstakes is open only to Sponsor’s residential customers in the state of Idaho who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees or representatives of Sponsor and Sponsor’s parent corporation, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to enter or win the sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Only participants who comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules will be eligible to win. Void where prohibited by law.
- Drawing. One winner will be selected on or about November 13th, 2020 in a random drawing from all eligible entries received or postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period and in accordance with these Official Potential winner(s) will be notified by email or phone. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Total prize value: Soup Mix – approximate retail value $46.10; Dutch Oven – approximate retail value $515.00; Cookbook – approximate retail value $29.95; Set of 4 Soup Bowls approximate retail value $34.95. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. The prize is not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will be dependent on the number of eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of entries to be submitted in the sweepstakes. Odds of an entry winning any prize will be the same, whether the entry was submitted by an Intermountain Gas Company Energy Efficiency Fall Sweepstakes Online Entry or through an Intermountain Gas Company Energy Efficiency Fall Sweepstakes Mail
- USE OF WINNER’S NAME AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION: Notwithstanding any contrary provision in Sponsor’s privacy policies, and as a condition of entry into the sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each participant by entering and the winner by accepting a prize grants Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates the universal and perpetual right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, re-produce, display, distribute and broadcast, and to grant others the right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, re-produce, display, distribute and broadcast the winner’s name, actual or simulated likeness, photograph, image, voice, portrait, picture, personal characteristics, biographical information and other personal identification in any and all languages, formats and media now known and hereafter developed in connection with IGC’s website, the sweepstakes, and/or any sweepstakes-related activity and any and all advertising, promotion, marketing, and/or publicity thereof including all ancillary and subsidiary rights therein, without additional review, compensation, permission or
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Sponsor harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the sweepstakes, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Idaho without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the laws of Idaho.
- WINNER LIST: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to INTERMOUNTAIN GAS COMPANY, Energy Efficiency Fall Sweepstakes, 555. S. Cole Rd Boise, ID 83707. Requests must be received no later than three (3) months after the end of the Sweepstakes
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by:
Intermountain Gas Company
555 S. Cole Rd
Boise, ID 83709
- FACEBOOK: The Sweepstakes hosted by IGC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.