The Intermountain Gas Company Gas Heating Rebate Program encourages conservation through the use of modern, high-efficiency natural gas
heating equipment by providing a financial incentive to new customers when they convert from another energy source to natural gas.
Just The Facts
- You can get a cash rebate of $200 per heating
unit when you convert to a high efficiency natural gas furnace, payable to you, the customer.
- Your furnace must be new and must be replacing a heating system using another energy source.
The rebate is not available for gas-to-gas replacements.
qualify for the rebate, your furnace installation
must be verified by IGC personnel.
- Your new furnace must meet a minimum AFUE efficiency rating of 90%.
- Natural gas furnaces used as a back-up to heat pumps are excluded.
- Your home must have been built at least three years prior to your furnace conversion to qualify for the rebate.
completion of your furnace installation,
your furnace dealer will complete, sign,
and date a rebate coupon and attach a copy
of your sales invoice. Then, either
you or your dealer must call Intermountain
Gas Company to arrange for
verification of the conversion
from another heating fuel source, you
should receive a rebate check within 20 working